Re: [aspectj-users] aspectj-based tools

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010, Andrew Eisenberg wrote:

You could try AJDT.  It makes heavy use of aspects inside of the
org.eclipse.contribution.weaving.jdt bundle and it covers all of your
characteristics.

I don't know why I didn't think to it before. Great suggestion.

Any other we need at least a couple to have a germane experiment.

Still many thanks

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail cazzola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253

Back to the top