[aspectj-users] aspectj-based tools

Dear all,
for an experiment we are looking for aspect-oriented (written in
aspectj) software with the following characteristics:

  - source available
  - different versions available
  - bug list available and stranding the versions
  - (desirable but not necessary) a test suite

as you can imagine it is really difficult to find AO SW with this
characteristics so after a long googling I decided to ask you a little
help in the quest. Maybe you know some tool with such characteristics or
you are developing it but not releasing the source code freely but you
are available to let us experiment on it, and so on.

Any help is really appreciated.

Best Regards
Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail cazzola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253

Back to the top