Re: [aspectj-users] Declare annotation to a method param

Hi Ricardo,

Unfortunately, you cannot do that at the moment.  But I can see it is
a reasonable thing to do - please raise an enhancement request against
AspectJ to support it:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ

Technically it isn't hard to do but we'd need to be careful about the
syntax.  Do you have a proposed syntax?

cheers
Andy