[aspectj-users] Declare annotation to a method param

Hi!
I've created a Service class and I want to convert with AspectJ to a WebService Annotated using Jax-WS.

I have a service method and declare all the annotations I need in th AspectJ file (class, method, field) but how I could declare a method parameter annotation ? Is this possible ? I was searching for an answer and I didn't found anything.

I.E.: I want to declare an annotation to a method param, like I do to declare an annotation to a method to assign the @WebParam annotation to selected parameter.
Is there any workaround ?

AspectJ file:

    declare @method: * org.test.project.web.services.
CarService.returnString() : @WebMethod(operationName = "returnString", action = "" exclude = false);

Java file:

public class CarService {

    final static String STRING_MESSAGE = "Respuesta de la operación del servicio.";

    public String returnString(Car car) {
    return STRING_MESSAGE;
    }
}