[aspectj-users] Re: aspectj and stack traces

I don't have much experience using java debuggers but upon searching further,
I realize that the applications woven by aspectj can still be debugged. How
does this apply with respect to load time weaving? Any pointers, greatly
appreciated.

For compatibility with all debuggers one can apparently use the -XnoInline
option for ajc. In general, does the -XnoInline option cause the woven
application to use more memory than if that option were not used (I read
that the efficiency is less for -XnoInline, but don't know details)?

Thanks
-Arvind