Re: [aspectj-users] Re: aspectj and stack traces

When the weaving is done (compile time, load time) shouldn't make a
difference as the woven class files are the same.

-XnoInline is required because the JSR-45 information inserted into
the woven code is not correct when inlining occurs.  If you use
-XnoInline you will be getting an extra class generated representing a
closure - these are small but obviously consume some 'memory' in terms
of permgen (as they are a loaded class) and a bit of heap.  I've not
heard of anyone who was treading such a fine line on memory such that
switching from normal weaving to -XnoInline triggered an out of memory
or permgen issue.

cheers,
Andy