Re: [aspectj-users] Fw: Need help getting AJDT 3.6 + Scala 2.8.0 plugins to coexist

Scala Eclipse and AJDT are known to work on 3.5, but we have not
tested with 3.6.  If I can get some time today, I'll try this out, but
if you could let me know exactly what conflicts you are having, that
would be helpful.