Re: [aspectj-users] Fw: Need help getting AJDT 3.6 + Scala 2.8.0 plugins to coexist

I am using eclipse 3.5.x
and both dev builds of AJDT and Scala
try these:
scala - http://www.scala-lang.org/scala-eclipse-plugin-nightly
ajdt dev - http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/35/dev/update

and I even have the JavaFX plugin working in this setup.

it would be interesting if you could create advice polyglot compatible:

in addition to:
before(int a) : pointcuta(a) { someCode(); }
why not this:
before(int a): pointcuta(a) MyClass.myMethod;

then you could provide advice in any jvm language.  I am not sure if that would be the best syntax?

Mike