Re: [aspectj-users] Proposal of a Patch for Scala

If you can build a simple testcase that shows the problem (which ought
to be possible without using scalac as it is just a naming problem), I
will work to put the patch from the bug in.
As I just commented in the bug, I don't have enough there to create a
regression test.  For example, this works:

> Outer.java
public class Outer {
  public class Inner$1 {
  }
  public class Inner$$$1$$2 {
  }
}

> X.java
aspect X {
  before(): within(*) {}
}

ajc X.java Outer.java

I suspect the pointcut needs changing to drive appropriate analysis
that leads to the failure.

cheers,
Andy