Re: [aspectj-users] Proposal of a Patch for Scala

Is this the problem already raised as:

I think it is the very same problem, yes.

That includes a possibly more general patch than the one you propose?

Possibly. I don't know what this fix does, exactly. Linas and I already talked on the scala-tools list about this matter and now we come up with two different approaches. I just noticed yesterday that there was a new weaver version around (1.6.6) which still has this Scala problem.

So I simply got impatient to have a working fix.

As far as I can see it's not the dollar signs that pose the problem but only that the synthesized `anon' class does not result in a `ReferenceType'.

But I'm not an expert in this field---I only seeked for a working solution.

Cheers
---Phil

Back to the top