[aspectj-users] When using AJDT to add AspectJ capabilities to a project, it breaks Eclipse's ability to publish to Tomcat

I'm facing a pretty straight-forward issue. Before I do "AspectJ Tools
> Convert to AspectJ Project" I am able to publish this project
correctly to my embedded server, Tomcat. Once I click this open and
convert a project to AspectJ, it appears to do one publish then never
done again. I say it appears to publish once because when I run the
project my aspects have been applied, but no combination of code
changes, rebuilds, cleans, or anything can push out future changes.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?

Thanks,

Robert Campbell

Back to the top