Re: [aspectj-users] When using AJDT to add AspectJ capabilities to a project, it breaks Eclipse's ability to publish to Tomcat

I have not seen this behavior before, but I do not have much
experience publishing to Tomcat.

Can you please raise an AJDT bug for this?

A few questions:

1. Do you see any errors in the error log?
2. Does this happen for all AspectJ projects, or only on the one you
are currently developing?  Ie- does this happen for AspectJ projects
with no aspects in it?

--a