Re: [aspectj-users] WeavingURLClassLoader - NPE calling addURL(..) without a prior call to define(..)

Thanks Andy, that will work just fine. Should I pick up the class file from the next development build? I am currently on 1.6.2 since that is the latest version on the maven repository.

Thanks,
Steve