Re: [aspectj-users] WeavingURLClassLoader - NPE calling addURL(..) without a prior call to define(..)

Hi, yes I would just grab that class file from the latest dev build.
We are on the verge of 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 appearing in Maven - but those
won't include this change of course.

Feel free to give us any feedback on what you are doing with extending
WeavingURLClassLoader as I know the documentation around doing that is
a bit sketchy.

cheers,
Andy.