[aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 22

On Mar 13, 2009, at 4:54 PM, aspectj-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So there were classes with the join points in on the classpath that needed
promoting to the inpath?

Actually, no. A class on the inpath had a join point at a method which takes a parameter of class X. This class X was not specified on the inpath. Now, I might have screwed up and not put it on the classpath either. I guess I would have expected a ClassNotFound exception - but what I saw was that the class was woven but those particular methods were ignored.

Back to the top