[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving in Eclipse
- From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:00:14 +0000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=mdjdXxl/ryYlj0UDCWF8Oz54Ym72LvMVPCI8VY+LAZo=; b=aTbOnOKqt/2E9u+DDLt7TyUpxG+FdjYbfqBgZahfMWvw7KepEKIqcEnWrYL43CO7D5 A23PsxZKwnTBH91fZ647xK0RrlEsWXWWsiJCXGnO+H6D7bXe1beIr38t2A1jvmwax6ne u9tubYIA4QE9yrgjlvbMOujRpq3+fFyof5O0s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=tBjaYo+eFhNMRMTYwbuUJa/BN59l6ueqXOKNB5VA62JsonK8vfLfi7tpMArLUqQq6G BG9CAvuh1hp0KNmM3srmqExNJ4IEa1n+O8eMSwTwN34GFRuMgzkkBgKKADODCAxlOb7t k/gVJCwIS4+4QaGHtkhZUTjoBOqmOkYSbFhcA=
I used your documentation to test it initially (indeed it is very well explained).
I tried to add -verbose and -showWeaveInfo to the .xml (both in the aspect jar and the Java project web-inf). I also changed src classpath directions to bin.
Nothing changed and nothing extra showed in the console.
I am not using Load-time weaving application launch configuration (answering to Andrew) because my goal is to use this with Midlets and I think this option would not be compatible to them.
What else can I try?
Thanks a lot for your comments. I am looking forward to new suggestions.
2009/3/13 Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
aspectjweaver.jar -classpath "PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\src; PATHTOASPECTPROJECT\AspectName.jar; C:\aspectj1.6\lib\aspectjweaver.jar"
shouldn't that say 'PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\bin' rather than PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\src?
add an extra aop.xml file to your java project, put it in META-INF\aop.xml and turn on debugging for the weaver. The options for what to put in there to turn on debugging are discussed here:
that will tell you whether it is a problem even creating the weaver, or with the aspects.
2009/3/13 Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot@xxxxxxxxx>
I am trying to test Load TIme Weaving with the AJDT Eclipse plugin. (I could make it work out of Eclipse and I could make normal weaving in Eclipse)
What I have is
1) a Java Project with a Java application
2) an AspectJ Project which has an aspect which would intercept a method execution in the Java application.
3) An aop.xml file defining the available aspects in the AspectJ Project and in a WEB-INF directory in the Java project .
The aspect has been weaved with ajc AspectName.java -outxml -outjar aspectName.jar
In the Java Project VM arguments I have added -javaagent:C:\aspectj1.6\lib\aspectjweaver.jar -classpath "PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\src; PATHTOASPECTPROJECT\AspectName.jar; C:\aspectj1.6\lib\aspectjweaver.jar"
The project runs properly but the aspect is not taken into account.
Any help is welcomed,
thanks a lot,
aspectj-users mailing list
aspectj-users mailing list
Dr. Guadalupe Ortiz Bellot
Computer Science Department
University of Extremadura
Quercus Software Engineering Group