Re: [aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving in Eclipse

Hi,

-javaagent:C:\aspectj1.6\lib\
aspectjweaver.jar -classpath "PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\src;  PATHTOASPECTPROJECT\AspectName.jar; C:\aspectj1.6\lib\aspectjweaver.jar"

shouldn't that say 'PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\bin' rather than PATHTOJAVAPROJECT\src?

add an extra aop.xml file to your java project, put it in  META-INF\aop.xml and turn on debugging for the weaver.  The options for what to put in there to turn on debugging are discussed here:

http://andrewclement.blogspot.com/2009/02/load-time-weaving-basics.html

that will tell you whether it is a problem even creating the weaver, or with the aspects.

Andy