Re: [aspectj-users] Is it possible to have multiple -javaagent:'s

It must be as I've seen bugs come in on AspectJ where the LTW agent is running after some other agent and having trouble with the code that came out of that earlier agent.  But I don't know the syntax for it I'm afraid... I guess worst case it is possible to write an agent that delegates to two others in sequence.

cheers,
Andy.