Re: [aspectj-users] Activing / de-activing aspectjweaver agent without stopping the JVM

So you want to change what is going to be woven without getting rid of the classloader (which would cause the lt weaver to be discarded).
I vaguely recall something like this being discussed a long time ago.  Adding new aspects does not seem unreasonable, but it will only
affect classes loaded after the reinitialize.  Removing aspects, well you'd need to be careful and sure that classes loaded post-initialize
won't have problems working with classes loaded earlier that had been woven.

Feel free to open an enhancement request but I'd need to see some good use cases before adding the capability.  I would hate to
get in lots of bug reports because this feature had been used incorrectly...

Andy.