Re: [aspectj-users] Only weaving certain source dirs

Hi Joel,

Building on what Andy just wrote, there are two work arounds that you
might be able to use.

1. Separate the project into two: one project that needs to be woven
and one project that does not.

2. Separate your aspects into a new project and add the class folders
that need to be woven onto the aspect project's in path.

Perhaps one of these choices would address your problem, but could you
please raise a feature enhancement request in bugzilla so that we can
look into this in the future.

thanks,
--a