[aspectj-users] Only weaving certain source dirs

I'm using eclipse 3.3 and the latest AJDT dev build. I have 11 source
directories in this project. I only need one or two of them to be
weaved by aspectJ. Is there a way to configure an eclipse project so
that it will compile some of the source directories with the eclipse
compiler and only the needed ones with the weaver? Using aspectj
builder on everything is rather slow. If could split it up like this
it would speed up building a great deal, I think.

Thanks.

Back to the top