Re: [aspectj-users] Is it possible to add a method in one project and use it from a higher up project?

Hi,

The issue with the editor is covered in the FAQ:
http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/faq.php#q:errors
Basically we can't change the behaviour of the Java editor, but you
can use the AspectJ editor instead.

Debugging should work ok except that if you're using "around" advice
you need to set the "no-inline" compiler option:
http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/faq.php#q:breakpoints

Regards,

Matt.