Re: [aspectj-users] Is it possible to add a method in one project and use it from a higher up project?

I don't really know what is going on with this bug. Probably it is already filed. And you're true about the debugger. Those must be well known bugs, but I haven't checked the bugzilla. It would be very nice if the AJDT developers fix those.

I work on an aspectj project as well and I've learned to live along those bugs so far. I'm anxious to get the next version of AJDT.

Nicholas Allen wrote:
It seems to me that you configured correctly the projects. Indeed,
the java editor of eclipse will show errors to those methods, but it is
a bug. If your "problems" view doesn't display those errors, you're ok.

Would you like me to file a bug on this?

Also note that autocomplete won't work for methods added by aspects.

I noticed this too. Also if I try to step into the method with the debugger it just goes to the first line of the class and not to the aspect where the method is defined. Should I file a bug on this too?

Nicholas Allen
aspectj-users mailing list