Re: [aspectj-users] Is it possible to add a method in one project and use it from a higher up project?

>    It seems to me that you configured correctly the projects. Indeed,
> the java editor of eclipse will show errors to those methods, but it is
> a bug. If your "problems" view doesn't display those errors, you're ok.

Would you like me to file a bug on this?

> Also note that autocomplete won't work for methods added by aspects.

I noticed this too. Also if I try to step into the method with the
debugger it just goes to the first line of the class and not to the
aspect where the method is defined. Should I file a bug on this too?

Thanks,

Nicholas Allen

Back to the top