Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Weird problem with AJDT: source full of inexistent errors

2006/9/6, Helen Hawkins <HAWKINSH@xxxxxxxxxx>:
This sounds like a bug since you've opened the aspect with the AspectJ/Java
Editor. Please raise a bug against AJDT (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/)
including the version of AJDT you're using plus, if possible, the
JavaBeanAspect.

I've done a fresh install of Eclipse, and have installed only a few plugins (Subclipse, AJDT and SpringIDE), and it seems to be working properly. I had a few other plugins installed (testing stuff, you know) and I guess some of them were causing AJDT to fail, but I don't know which one.

Thanks, best regards
Jose

Back to the top