Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Weird problem with AJDT: source full of inexistent errors

This sounds like a bug since you've opened the aspect with the AspectJ/Java
Editor. Please raise a bug against AJDT (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/)
including the version of AJDT you're using plus, if possible, the
JavaBeanAspect.

Thanks, Helen

             "José González
             Gómez"
             <jgonzalez.openin                                          To
             put@xxxxxxxxx>            aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
             aspectj-users-bou
             nces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                      Subject
                                       Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Weird
                                       problem with AJDT: source full of
             06/09/2006 09:50          inexistent errors

             Please respond to
             aspectj-users@ecl
                 ipse.org

Tried it, no luck :o(