RE: [aspectj-users] Is there any test tool for AspectJ?

Russ,

After aUnit was announced in eclipse.org, I have been paying my
attention on it. I do not hear of any news on its website. I think it
might be canceled. Thanks for you to update me.

>From 0.1, I know how an advice will be triggered. This is what I am
looking for.

Now I am very interested in the way to unit test the body of an advice.
Does it have built-in support to mock an aspect (like what jMock does
for Java Class)?

Someone suggested that aUnit could/should integrate the way
(record-and-play) that VirtualMock use to unit-test the codes. Although
the record-and-play does not force the engineers to refactor their
codes, but it properly is not an optimal approach to refactor the code
for test or design for test. Can you briefly describe how to test the
body of an advice in the coming aUnit? A simple example is appreciated.

Thanks

Guofeng