RE: [aspectj-users] Is there any test tool for AspectJ?

Sounds like an excellent set of suggestions to me, thanks!

aUnit is not cancelled, although it has certainly looked so for the past few months as I've been distracted by books etc. I'm back now though so expect to see things moving forward and some announcements on this list in the next week or so.

Thanks again,

Russ