Re: [aspectj-users] Is there any test tool for AspectJ?

Hi Guofeng,

It is worth checking out aunit at www.aunit.org. This is a project that I've been putting together for a (long) time now and am hoping to have finished (as a decent first version) early in the new year. At the moment aunit is a very basic testing framework for aspects, but I've got lots of ideas for improvements that will be in place soon so please take a look at let me know what you'd like to see in it.

Cheers,

Russ Miles