Re: [aspectj-users] Seeing the aspect matches in Eclipse

Hi,

yes, I was talking about that advised by. Well - I found the Cross References view, but it always contains only the selected item. Let's say I click on a method called "start", then I see in this view
* start(ParameterClass)
Nothing else. The aspect does match though, as I could verify by running the application. I just don't want to test my advises like this all the time - that's quite time consuming.

Is there anything else I could've done wrong?
Ben