[aspectj-users] Seeing the aspect matches in Eclipse

Hi there.

Being a new Aspect J / AJDT user I might do something very stupid here or miss the obvious, but - http://eclipse.org/ajdt/demos/ajdt-ins2.html shows a great feature that tells the programmer which parts of his code match which aspect. I'm using Eclipse 3.1.1 and the latest version of AJDT for that version (using the update site).

I can see no way to access this information. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Back to the top