Re: [aspectj-users] Seeing the aspect matches in Eclipse

Hi,

That demo is using an old version of AJDT, and things are slightly
different now. Which feature are you referring to exactly? Do you mean
the "advised by" entries in the outline view? These are now shown in
the Cross References view - if you don't have this view open, you can
right-click on something in the outline view and select "Open Cross
References" or select it under Window > Show View > Other > AspectJ.

Hope that helps,

Matt.