Re: [aspectj-users] Re: newbie-load-time weaving

Yes that is right, the AspectJ 5 doc on eclipse.org for load time weaving covers
- load time weaving on Java 5 using -javaagent
- load time weaving on Java 1.3/1.4 using the BEA JRockit JVM agent
but does not covers load time weaving for generic Java 1.3 as it is
not a supported scheme.

For use of load time weaving on Java 1.3 /1.4, please refer to my blog
posts - this works, and we will help you on this list as much as we
can - but this is not part and won't be part of an AspectJ
distribution.

Also Ron recently wrote about doing that with some other way if you
are within WebSphere.

Alex