[aspectj-users] testing advices

Hello. consider a test case containing for example this test:

public void test1AnnotationOnRoot()
       throws Exception {
... //INVOKE A SERVICE
                  ((Main)root.getFcInterface("root_main")).main(null);
}

how could I test if a given advice has been correctly executed ?

something like:

assertPointcutMatched(MyAspect.aj, pcd_name);
assertAdviceExecuted(MyAspect.aj, advice_name);

could be usefull. but more in general, i want to test that my pointcuts and my advices match and execute at the right moment.

is there ant support for this ?

the aunit project doesn't look very active at the moment (or maybe it is, but no releases yet).

valerio

Back to the top