Re: [aspectj-users] testing advices

Hi Valerio,

The aUnit project is a little staid at the moment because I'm in deep with writing my work up as a report for uni and working on an implementation of XML test sequences so that more advanced ao unit test creation tools can be built on top of the basics we have now.

However, if you have soem needs that fit into the aUnit framework (and your example below looks like it would really well) then I'm more than happy to get to work at implementing it. It's possible that the aUnit release (0.1) might do something along the lines of what you need, with a better understanding of what you are aiming for I could knock something together as a nice example that we could then add to the framework as well.

Cheers,

Russ