Re: [aspectj-users] LTW, javaagent, JUnit and ANT integration

Alexandre Vasseur ha scritto:

I'll commit a test case. If you can isolate the issue with your
fractal generated class please open a bugzilla issue.
Thanks
Alex
just to be sure, i did a simple small case without generated classes, but with corresponding java files (or a simplified version with relevant annotations inside). I'll attach to this email, it's enough untar the ltwtest.tgz, it will create a ltwtest directory. then to copy aspectjrt.jar aspectjtools.jar aspectjweaver.jar inside a ltwtest/externals directory
and launch :
ant compile test

the aspect is not applied, even if i think it's properly written: again, the pointcut is for call to method print taking any parameter on objects istances of classes implementing the Service interface or its subinterfaces, which contains an annotation:

pointcut annotatedResourceInvocation():
     call(* Service+.print(..)) && @annotation(MemberOfMonitoredSet);

When this will pass, we'll try to investigate why the testcase with corresponding generated classes is not working.

Valerio