Re: [aspectj-users] LTW, javaagent, JUnit and ANT integration

Just for correctness: we do expose JDK proxies to the weaver and I
could also weave a generated class that has some annotation on it.
The sun.reflect things it not exposed to the weaver has it is a JVM
internal construct when doing reflection (I think).

I'll commit a test case. If you can isolate the issue with your
fractal generated class please open a bugzilla issue.
Thanks
Alex