Re: [aspectj-users] Re routing calls

You should try the wormhole pattern described in Ramnivas' book "AspectJ in
Action". See this article on TSS
http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=AspectOrientedRefactoringPart2
 or buy a copy of the book!

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

<duvelbier-tsmets@xxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 13/04/2005 10:38:53

Please respond to duvelbier-tsmets@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to