Re: [aspectj-users] Re routing calls

Je hebt een verkeerde quote in je email, de echte quote is

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand.
-Martin Fowler, "Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code " by
Martin Fowler, Kent Beck (Contributor), John Brant (Contributor), William
Opdyke, don Roberts, ISBN: 0201485672

> I seem to be missing someting in the way I could genralize this neatly...
> We have finder methods like "findEmployeeByCriteria(Criteria criteria)"
> I can find all those methods and intercept the calls.
> What I want is a generic way of adding a parameter to the calls. You
> gessed it  :
>                          "findEmployeeByCriteria(Criteria criteria, User
> user)"
>
> I know how to route one call but I find it hard to make it generic
> whithout using reflexion...
>
> Any hint is welcome,
>
> \T,
>

> Anyone can write software a computer understands;
> let's write software that people understand.
>                                                    K. Beck
> T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
> M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12

Gerrit Cap