[aspectj-users] Re routing calls

I seem to be missing someting in the way I could genralize this neatly...
We have finder methods like "findEmployeeByCriteria(Criteria criteria)"
I can find all those methods and intercept the calls.
What I want is a generic way of adding a parameter to the calls. You gessed it  :
                         "findEmployeeByCriteria(Criteria criteria, User user)"

I know how to route one call but I find it hard to make it generic whithout using reflexion...

Any hint is welcome,

\T,

Anyone can write software a computer understands;
let's write software that people understand.
                                                   K. Beck
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12

Back to the top