Re: [aspectj-users] Unrecognized joinpoints

You're right to expect no difference between if and else blocks,
though if you have unreasonably large blocks, BCEL might fail silently
(a bug, but not high traffic if you need a program to create the program).
Also realize that some anonymous inner classes are not recognized
as within({enclosingClass}) because of how Java implements the bytecode.
You can try it on the command-line to see if it's AJDT or ajc.

Otherwise, please submit as a bug.  You might choose to submit
the target .class (and what's required to load it) to avoid the
hassle of narrowing it down.

Wes

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AJDT