[aspectj-users] Unrecognized joinpoints

Hello Everyone,

to check for every joinpoint in a class, I wrote a JoinPointFinder:

public aspect joinpointFinder {
    pointcut Finder() :
        within(de.[...].MyClass);

    before () : Finder() {
        declare warning : Finder() : "Hello Seeker!";
    }
}

Works fine so far within the Eclipse ennvironment, but in one class a curious error occurred. Checking a method with an big IF and ELSE Block, which contains similar code, my JoinPointFinder only found the Joinpoints in the IF-Block and ignored the Joinpoints in the ELSO Block. I worked with Eclipse and got only the sidebar marker in the IF-Block. Also manually addressing and Joinpoint in the ELSE-Block failed. All this is reproducible, but only with this class, no other or dummy class. Does this sound more like an Eclipe-PlugIn problem or an AspectJ compiler problem? Is maybe anyone familiar with this Problem?

Thanks in advance,
Christopher

Back to the top