Re: [aspectj-users] [newbie] inlining advices, inserting code in each pointcut occurence

thanks for that, but what if I would need this kind of hard inlining
(even if it that means the need of rewovening)? is it possible to
point the ajc to do so?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:41:52 +0000, Matthew Webster
<matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This was not a statement about AJDT rather aspects and affected classes
> deployed in the field. Requiring every class that has been woven with a
> particular aspect to be rewoven when only a small change is made is
> unacceptable. This is one reason why (in most cases) advice is not inlined.
>
> Matthew Webster

Back to the top