Re: [aspectj-users] [newbie] inlining advices, inserting code in each pointcut occurence

No, ajc does not support such an option. It would also break modularity
because advice runs in the context of the aspect that declares it i.e. it
can access private fields and methods. Inlining is best left to JIT
compilers.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Pawel List <pawel.list@xxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 01/03/2005 14:34:19

Please respond to aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx