Re: [aspectj-users] [newbie] inlining advices, inserting code in each pointcut occurence

This was not a statement about AJDT rather aspects and affected classes
deployed in the field. Requiring every class that has been woven with a
particular aspect to be rewoven when only a small change is made is
unacceptable. This is one reason why (in most cases) advice is not inlined.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

pope <alexandru.popescu@xxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 29/01/2005 04:30:05

Please respond to aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx