[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] A question about perObjectField - instancevariables generated by ajc
- From: "Antti Karanta" <antti.karanta@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:50:20 +0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcSm0K/nnE58mtT1SG6GxPGZAEYe7wA01s7w
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] A question about perObjectField - instancevariables generated by ajc
> I have seen this behaviour before. It seems the compiler is a little
> "aggressive" in the introduction of the per-object interface.
> Certainly for
> perthis aspects the set of classes should be well known. I suggest you
> raise a bug.
Ok, here it is:
I included a small sample project with which the error can be
reproduced in the report.