[aspectj-users] Eclipse Outline View - Does not show methos affected by advice

Hello,

Sorry if this has been discussed before; I am new to the group!

I am running AJDT 1.1.12 with Eclipse 3.01.

The docs shows that the Outline View in the Java Perspective should
display the methods that an Advice is affecting. My AspectJ code does
work, however I do **not** see the affected methods in the Outline view.

Is there a setting I have missed? Or a bug fix?

Thanks for all help !

Geir Ove
Norway

Back to the top