Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse Outline View - Does not show methos affected by advice

Geir Ove wrote on 04/10/2004 17:48:55:
> Sorry if this has been discussed before; I am new to the group!
>
> I am running AJDT 1.1.12 with Eclipse 3.01.
>
> The docs shows that the Outline View in the Java Perspective should
> display the methods that an Advice is affecting. My AspectJ code does
> work, however I do **not** see the affected methods in the Outline view.
>
> Is there a setting I have missed? Or a bug fix?

Hi Geir,

I assume your aspects are in a separate project. This should work, methods
should show as being advised by an "injar aspect", followed by the name of
the aspect. Maybe it is a setup or configuration issue. I see you've
raised a bug (75594), let's persue the matter there.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top