Re: [aspectj-users] declare parents with delegate

This idiom is great, too, but the question actually was slightly different.
Is there a shortcut for something like this:

class DatabaseMetaDataWrapper implements DatabaseMetaData {

    private DatabaseMetaData delegate;

    // constructor, some implemented methods here

    //===================== DELEGATE METHODS =====================
    public boolean allProceduresAreCallable() throws SQLException {
        return delegate.allProceduresAreCallable();
    }
    public boolean allTablesAreSelectable() throws SQLException {
        return delegate.allTablesAreSelectable();
    }
    // And so on and so on...
    // Problem #1: more than 500 useless lines
    // Problem #2: depends on java version!
    // Also want to advice some of the methods
}

Back to the top