Re: [aspectj-users] List of main users

Hi All,

Three clients of our company are using AspectJ. One is a large government project, a second is a large manufacturing company, and the third is a software product developer.

At the government project, we are using AspectJ to provide transaction management, for error handling, to enforce architectural standards, to test using virtual mock objects, and for tracing and logging. At the manufacturing company, we used AspectJ to provide support for capturing and replaying information for regression test in an embedded environment. At the software product developer, we are using AspectJ for fault injection in testing and invariant checking.

In addition, I'm one of the leaders of the open source aTrack bug tracking project, which uses aspects for transactions, error handling, persistent session management (i.e., managing long-lived application transactions), persistence, security, business logic, enforcing invariants, managing business objects, virtual mocks for testing, tracing and logging. aTrack also includes a core library of reusable aspects, which we are also using as the basis for developing software products.

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Software